Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Yulin Normal University & Study in
I. Admission Requirements
1. For Chinese Language Courses ( Non-diploma programs)
2. For undergraduates (diploma programs)
Admission is granted to have finished senior high school at home and a valid HSK (Chinese Language Proficiency Test)
II. Applying Procedure
1. Download the Application Form For International Students Yulin Normal University from YLU website, fill it out , and send it to YLU via fax or E-mail to Yulin Normal University International Exchange Office.
2. Provide the following documents with your application:
A. 8 passport photos .
B. the Physical Examination Form completed by an authorized hospital.
C. a copy of the passport
D. copies of diplomas and school records
E. En HSK Certificate if applying for an undergraduate program.
III. Applying Time:
1. Long-term applicants are requested to send the required formalities International Exchange Office of Yulin Normal University 3 months before the beginning of a semester.
2. Short-term applicants can apply at any time.
Spring semester: March 1st--July 10th
Fall semester: September 1st--January 10th